This unique formula uses nutrient-dense ingredients in proven dosages backed by nutritional science. This once-a-day supplement works to make you look and feel your best by targeting the foundation of great skin – the gut. Created using only the highest quality and most sustainable ingredients sourced from across the globe to address the four pillar’s of skin and gut health:
Pillar 1. GutRenew Optiblend™, which contains:
– Livaux® Kiwifruit Powder, a clinically tested*, award-winning prebiotic powder from New Zealand that promotes the rapid multiplication of good bacteria to support microbiome balance and improve gut health
– Bacillus coagulant probiotic bacteria, well-known for its benefits to the immune and digestive systems and shown to reduce the presence of comedones (blackheads and whiteheads)
– Aloe Vera inner leaf gel, clinically shown to increase collagen production and the elasticity of skin and decrease wrinkle depth. It also has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and immune-stimulating properties, and may boost the absorption of Vitamins B12, C & E, which are vital to healthy skin.
Pillar 2. Marine collagen peptides, which are ethically and sustainably sourced from deep-sea cod skin harvested from pristine North Atlantic waters. Optima 1.0 contains 10,000mg – the highest-tested and most effective serve – of bioavailable, marine collagen peptides that have a low molecular weight for superior bioavailability. Clinical trials* have shown collagen peptides to reduce eye wrinkle volume, decrease collagen fragmentation, and increase skin elasticity, skin hydration, skin texture, skin thickness, and the quantity and activity of the fibroblast cells that make elastin and collagen.
Pillar 3. SkinProtect BioBlend™, which consists of sustainable, targeted botanical antioxidants obtained from the most potent sources, Grape seed extract and Tomato concentrate, and offers improved bioavailability and performance thanks to patented Australian technology.
– Grape Seed Extract, an excellent free-radical scavenger that studies* have shown to offer multiple benefits to the immune, integumentary (skin, hair, nails, and exocrine glands) and cardiac systems. The combined outcome is enhanced protection from the effects of free radicals, optimal nutrition delivery to tissues and the removal of cellular waste.
– Tomato Concentrate high in Lycopene, which protects the skin from free radicals brought on by environmental stressors such as UV light and pollution. With twice the antioxidant activity of beta-carotene, research* has shown lycopene can reduce signs of oxidative stress, protect against oxidative damage in cells and tissues, and reduce DNA damage caused by oxidation.
Pillar 4. SkinFood OptiBlend™ contains organic sea buckthorn juice, organic sprouted quinoa powder, purple carrot juice and organic brown rice hulls – potent food- and plant-based sources of highly bioavailable pro-vitamin A, B complex vitamins, vitamin C, silica and anthocyanin antioxidants, which are essential nourishment for hair, skin and nails and promote immune and gut health. This proven nutrient blend supports collagen formation, tissue building and repair, the structure and function of skin, normal cell differentiation, the structure and function of mucous membrane, micro- and macronutrient metabolism, and immune system function.
Each bag contains 28 x 14ml serves.
*As stated on the Optima website.
Optima is proud to support the WWF-Australia Towards Two Billion Trees fund, which aims to Stop excessive tree-clearing, Protect our existing trees and forests, and Restore native habitat that has been lost.
Made in Australia. Gluten-free, FSC-certified, Certified Sustainable Marine Collagen.
Contains fish and may contain traces of crustacean shellfish.